We fully understand and accept that this is a people business, and as such, we are all different. We also understand that chemistry also plays a big part which is why people hit it off with some, but not with others.
However, we believe that both parties play a part in a successful, or unsuccessful meeting, so in addition to our general Terms and Conditions, we believe that both parties are responsible for ensuring best practices.
The Service Providers are people. They are somebody’s daughter/Son, and mature ladies, mothers. Whether full or part time, Service Providers earn substantially higher income than the minimum wage, and Client’s often have to save, or spend a significant percentage of their free cash for an appointment:
- Without exception, those seeking services (Clients) have to be over the age of 18 or legal age of consent.
- Clients will treat Service Providers with respect and ensure not to inflict any harm of any kind including any form of harassment.
- Clients to make sure that they have fully looked at the Service Provider’s (SP) profile and is clear what services they offer.
- Clients to be STI free
- Clients will confirm the booking within 24 hours, or to whatever requirements the SP requests.
- Clients to turn up on time, clean and with correct Donatation agreed (cash). Unless otherwise agreed, we do not expect clients to request discounts, and donation to be made prior to commencement of any services.
- Clients will not request anything that is not listed on the SP profile unless previously agreed.
- Unprotected sex
Although we accept that may clients request ‘bareback’ and that some service providers do offer this service, we cannot support anyone that wishes/demands unprotected sex which is why this site 100% recommends that both parties use condoms and practices safe sex.
Anyone requesting unprotected sex, we request you suggest using a different directory/source as we cannot promote or endorse this requirement.
Please also note that it it illegal to have non protective sex if either party knowingly has a STI (Sexual transmitted infection)
If any client receiving 3 advisories from a service provider who repeated requests unprotected sex, when this service is clearly not offered, their membership will be deleted.
- Should the client not be able to make the appointment, you will let the SP know ASAP and, where possible, at least two hours prior to the scheduled appointment time.
- If the Client appears to be drunk or under the influence of drugs, then the Service Provider has the right to terminate the appointment prior to commencement.
- If there are other people at the venue, then if requested, the Client has to declare why and for what reason. SP will be in their rights to leave if they are not happy with the situation, or fears for their safety.
- Any form of aggression, duress or physical violence will result in instant suspention, and if requested, all relevant information passed to the Authorities.
Service Providers (SP) and Agencies (AGY)
- Without exception, those offering services (Service Providers/Agencies) have to be over the age of 18 or legal age of consent, they provide any services under their own free will, and are under no duress to provide such services.
- SP will treat the client with respect and provide the services specified in a professional manner at all times.
- SP profiles will be accurate and details, including services offered, photographs and statistics to be honest and up to date. Photos should not be more than 6 months old.
- SP/AGY to ensure that all information is correct. Fake/inaccurate profiles only reflect poorly upon the client/SP/Agy and ASH only wish to represent genuine and reflective profiles.
- SP will be STI free
- SP will be ready to meet the client at the allotted time.
- SP will not decline the services offered or otherwise agreed.
- Unprotected sex
We cannot support anyone that wishes or allows unprotected sex which is why this site insists that both parties use condoms and practices safe sex.
- If the SP does not reflect the profile details, is drunk or appears to be under the influence of drugs, then the Client has the right to terminate the appointment prior to commencement.
- If there are other people at the venue, then if requested, the SP has to declare why and for what reason. The client will be in their rights to leave if they are not happy with the situation, or fears for their safety.
We expect SP/Agencies to respond to all communications from clients. Although we can appreciate that SP/Agencies may not wish to respond, age, sex, body shape, and even questionable email address’, however, ignoring client’s message(s) only reflect badly on SP/Agency and by doing so, does not reflect the high standards that we expect from both Clients and SP.
Obviously common terms and conversations often used within the industry are perfectly acceptable, Clients should not use any threatening or overtly crass comments in their communications.
Clients are reminded:
Service Providers may take up to 24 hours to respond.
Service providers will not accept any threatening communications.
Service providers are not prepared to send numerous emails/texts.
Prior to commencement
To avoid any disappointment by either party, both should be happy to commence the appointment. Once the donation has received and the SP fulfills any/most of the services as listed on their profile, then the contract will have been deemed to have been fulfilled.
The client will at all times be respectful to the SP, and will only request/expect services as listed on the SP profile or otherwise agreed.
- We never create fake profiles.
- We never steal photos from other sites or agencies.
- To ensure that all members are current, we will delete profiles that have not been in use for a specified amount of time
- We will never ask you for your username or password details.
- Anyone that does not follow any of the general guidelines to the site’s Ethos, be it Service Provider, Agency or Client, may be suspended, and deleted.